Do you ever feel that you don't move forward with what you'd love for your life because you're suffering from EXCUSE-ITIS?
You have a selection of Go-To Excuses that you automatically default to so you can continue to live small.
- Do any of these excuses sound familiar?
- What will my family/friends think?
- I don't have the time.
- I don't have the credentials to do it.
- What if it doesn't work?
- I don't deserve to do/have/be it.
- What if I outshine someone and they don't like me anymore?
- I don't have the money.
- I need someone's approval.
- I don't know enough people to make it work.
- It's OK if I don't do/have/be. I'm comfortable where I am.
In my life I've had people resent me because I chose to stand up and shine. I've learned to not worry about "outshining" others when I'm showing up as my best.
Which one of these common excuses is your Go-To? Are you willing to let it go and move forward? If so, feel free to share in the comments below.
Until next time, may you continue to #ReawakenYourROAR!